mod_python installation

treelife

I am having real difficulties just installing mod_python on my server
which runs Debian 3.1 and Apache 2.0.x ( I believe x=.54)

Firstly, Debian 3.1 does not have a python2.4 version of the software
for Apache2.0( I run python 2.4.1) and when I install the python2.3
version, Apache is giving me
some "...... Segmentation fault (11)"

Grateful for any help as, I would really like to get this resolved and
get back to some actual web development.

Ravi Teja

I have Ubuntu which uses the Debian package tree.
I see libapache2-mod-python2.4 with "apt-cache search mod_python"
Perhaps you don't have all the repositories enabled?