Modal pop up like window.confirm

Arnab das

Below is the javascript code i am using

function confirmDelete()
{
var returnValue = window.confirm("Deleting the current
page. Continue?");
return returnValue;

// var returnValue = $find('mdlPopUpExt').show();
// return returnValue;
}

I like to do the same thing using modal popup. I like to return true
or false according to the button clicked in the panel for modal popup.

Thanks,
Arnab

Guest

Below is the javascript  code i am using

 function confirmDelete()
        {
            var returnValue = window.confirm("Deleting the current
page. Continue?");
            return returnValue;

//            var returnValue = $find('mdlPopUpExt').show();
//            return returnValue;
        }

I like to do the same thing using modal popup. I like to return true
or false according to the button clicked in the panel for modal popup.

Thanks,
Arnab

I think OnClientClick may help here.

<ajaxControlToolkit:ModalPopupExtender....
<asp:panel...
<asp:Button ID="Cancel" OnClientClick="return false;"

Arnab das

I think OnClientClick may help here.

<ajaxControlToolkit:ModalPopupExtender....
<asp:panel...
<asp:Button ID="Cancel" OnClientClick="return false;"- Hide quoted text -

I need to return false or true. I am using OnClientClick to call this
javascript function from a linkbutton which is inside a listview. But
modal pop does no return a value.

Arnab das

Something like this?http://mattberseth.com/blog/2007/10/yui_style_yesno_confirm_dialog.html- Hide quoted text -

Yes something like this.
Actualy I have resolved the issue by using confirm button extender
with a modal popup.
But I am now running into a different issue. i can not set the
behaviour id for modal popup.When I am giving the behaviour id a
javascript error occurs saying 'two behavioud id is there' ,while if i
donot use the behavoir id still a javascript error occurs saying 'null
in null or not an object'