Modify Head Tag from Custom Control.

markbaer

Can I or how do I modify the Head Tag using a Custom Control. I've tried
adding a Literal Control and setting it's "Text" property. I get access to
it by saying:

Literal myControl = (Literal)this.Page.FindControl("RSSLinks");
myControl.Text = rssLinksVariable;

I don't get any error messages, but nothing shows up in the Head Tag.

I've also tried putting runat="server" in the "Head" tag. Said it wouldn't
let me overwrite/add to the contents.

Basically, I am trying to Dynamically write RSS Link Tags for different
pages in the Head Tag when it loads.

Any better ideas?

Thanks

Mark