modify HttpMethod or HttpRequest propertys

Andreas Schulze

I have a web service. It works fine.

Now the incoming HttpMethod and RequestType (HttpRequest object)

is "Post" instead of "POST". This value cause an exception and I cannot

change value to "POST", the HttpMethod is readonly.

I try my own HttpModule and Request.Filter, without success.

What can I do?

Dan Rogers

What web server is saying that Post is an issue?

Regards

Dan Rogers
Microsoft Corporation
--------------------

Andreas Schulze

Ford Europe, the FOCALpt interface to dealer management systems sends "Post"
instead of "POST".

I have my own WebServiceHandlerFactory written to handle the problem.

Dan Rogers

Sounds like the advice then is to file a bug, and use the work around for
the time being.

Regards

Dan