    change value to "POST", the HttpMethod is readonly.

    I try my own HttpModule and Request.Filter, without success.

    What can I do?

    Andreas Schulze, Oct 28, 2004

  2. Andreas Schulze

    Dan Rogers Guest

    What web server is saying that Post is an issue?

    Regards

    Dan Rogers
    Microsoft Corporation
    --------------------
    >From: "Andreas Schulze" <>
    >Subject: modify HttpMethod or HttpRequest propertys
    >Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 07:06:47 +0200
    >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices
    .phx.gbl

    Dan Rogers, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Ford Europe, the FOCALpt interface to dealer management systems sends "Post"
    instead of "POST".

    I have my own WebServiceHandlerFactory written to handle the problem.

    Andreas Schulze, Nov 17, 2004
  4. Andreas Schulze

    Dan Rogers Guest

    Sounds like the advice then is to file a bug, and use the work around for
    the time being.

    Regards

    Dan
    >From: "Andreas Schulze" <>