module import problem

Milos Prudek

I have a Kubuntu upgrade script that fails to run:

File "/tmp/kde-root//DistUpgradeFetcherCore.py",
line 34, in <module>
import GnuPGInterface
ImportError
No module named GnuPGInterface

I got a folder /usr/share/python-support/python-gnupginterface with
a "GnuPGInterface.py" but no __init__.py.

In python command line, print sys.path shows that /usr/share/python-support/
is not among python paths.

If I cd into /usr/share/python-support/python-gnupginterface and launch Python
I can "import GnuPGInterface". But when I run DistUpgradeFetcherCore.py in
that folder it always fails with No module named GnuPGInterface.

I do not know much about setting python path.

Sebastian 'lunar' Wiesner