hitting now is an unexplainable segfault:

0x00007fffffffc958 in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0 0x00007fffffffc958 in ?? ()
#1 0x00007fffdd2f9ed0 in module_traverse () from
/usr/lib64/libpython3.3.so.1.0
#2 0x00007fffdd396cc7 in collect_with_callback () from
/usr/lib64/libpython3.3.so.1.0
#3 0x00007fffdd397738 in PyGC_Collect () from
/usr/lib64/libpython3.3.so.1.0
#4 0x00007fffdd3808ca in Py_Finalize () from /usr/lib64/libpython3.3.so.1.0

It seems to be linked with GC somehow. I don't know how to trace this
problem into the python library. Anybody has seen a similar problem and
knows where I could start looking for the problem? Is there a way to
debug this into python library? I'm using GDB but I'm getting no useful
information out of it.

--
Yours sincerely
Plüss Roland

Leader and Head Programmer
- Game: Epsylon ( http://www.indiedb.com/games/epsylon )
- Game Engine: Drag[en]gine ( http://www.indiedb.com/engines/dragengine
, http://dragengine.rptd.ch/wiki )
- Normal Map Generator: DENormGen ( http://epsylon.rptd.ch/denormgen.php )
- As well as various Blender export scripts und game tools