Mono, DataGrid and Data formatting expression

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by camelweb@bigpond.com, May 30, 2005.

    There doesn't seem to be a usenet group for Mono programming, so I
    thought I'd post my question here.

    In Visual Studio I set the data formatting expression for one of my
    DataGrid columns to {0:#.##}. When I run this on my test IIS server all
    is sweet. When I post this to my Apache server, I get a
    FormatException. If I change the format expression to one of the
    pre-defined ones (like {0:g}), then I don't get a FormatException.

    I created a little test C# program (for my Linux box) with the
    following line :

    SomeDouble.ToString("{0:#.##}")

    and it works.

    Has anybody had any experience with this? I'm using Mono 1.1 (with
    mod_mono) on Fedora Core 3 with Apache 2.0.52.

    Regards,

    Camel
    , May 30, 2005

  2. Scott Allen Guest

    Hi Camel:

    Try the mono list [1] - it is the support area for mono.

    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, May 30, 2005