More Stupid Questions: CheckboxList

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Child, Aug 8, 2003.

  1. Child

    Child Guest

    I am using my checkboxlist as a display of true/false values, not to enter data. Is there
    some way to access in code which list items are selected?

    Example:
    <asp:checkboxlist
    id="cblist"
    runat="server"
    cellpadding="5"
    cellspacing="5"
    repeatcolumns="3"
    repeatdirection="horizontal"
    repeatlayout="table"
    textalign="right">

    <asp:listitem value="">Federal</asp:listitem>
    <asp:listitem value="">State</asp:listitem>
    <asp:listitem value="">Tribal</asp:listitem>

    </asp:checkboxlist>

    If the db record indicated that federal was true how can I in a routine select it? Or do I
    need to find a different method to display this data?

    --
    BethF, Anchorage, AK

    It's YOUR God.
    They are YOUR rules.