    I imagine it would be the same as for Unix, but I don't know how to do
    it for Unix either. I have searched python.org and googled a lot
    without success. Any help here is greatly appreciated. Thanks all!
    Joe, Mar 3, 2004

  2. Joe

    bobb Guest

    It depends if you want to mount via NFS, SAMBA (windoze like), or other.
    Once you figure that out, google for python os commands,
    that may get you started.
    there may be seperate modules for macosx.

    bobb, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Joe

    Bob Ippolito Guest

    If it's the same network share every time, you can just make an alias
    to it (manually) from the finder, and then os.system('open myalias')
    whenever you want it to be mounted. Of course, this will open a window
    in the finder, but it is a quick&dirty way to do it.

    The real question is why you're trying to do it, and in what kind of situation.

    Bob Ippolito, Mar 3, 2004