Mouse-over image and zoom to larger size dynamically?

Guest

Hello,

I want to know how I can do the following in ASP.Net 2.0:

I want to be able to mouse-over a small image and then have it dynamically
zoom into a larger image. When the larger image is reached I would want to
place some text in a box under that image (like a bio, etc.).

Thanks in advance and God bless.
nb

John Timney \(MVP\)

Helps if I post the darn link though!
http://sonspring.com/journal/hoverbox-image-gallery

Regards

John Timney (MVP)
http://www.johntimney.com
http://www.johntimney.com/blog

John Timney (MVP) said:
Theres a very good zoom solution here using CSS, which is worth a look at.
Dynamically resizing is a very expensive action - two images per image
might be better, one of them with your bio text on it.