    -----------------------------
    Noble D. Bell
    www.noblesoftware.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Tm9ibGUgQmVsbA==?=, Jan 29, 2007

  2. Theres a very good zoom solution here using CSS, which is worth a look at.
    Dynamically resizing is a very expensive action - two images per image might
    be better, one of them with your bio text on it.

    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)
    http://www.johntimney.com
    http://www.johntimney.com/blog

    John Timney \(MVP\), Jan 29, 2007

  3. Helps if I post the darn link though!
    http://sonspring.com/journal/hoverbox-image-gallery

    John Timney \(MVP\), Jan 29, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Tm9ibGUgQmVsbA==?=

    Daniel Guest

    Great find John

    Daniel, Jan 29, 2007
  5. Credit to the author, its a nice bit of code and will translate very nicely
    into a user control:)

    John Timney \(MVP\), Jan 29, 2007