    is, that I want to display contents inside the frame, so the whole area
    shouldn't be a link or something, because I need links inside the area
    .... dogma-jochen

    Jochen Fuhrmann, Oct 27, 2004

  2. Jochen Fuhrmann wrote:

    > Is there a way to define an area that is framed and the frame changes
    > the color if the mouse is inside the area?

    :hover applies to all elements. Apply it to any block. (There is a bug in
    MSIE, it only supports it on links).

    > No javascript! The problem
    > is, that I want to display contents inside the frame, so the whole area
    > shouldn't be a link or something, because I need links inside the area

    So you want an area to change colour when pointed at, but it isn't an active
    area? That isn't a good idea. A colour change says "CLICK ME!".

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is

    David Dorward, Oct 27, 2004

  3. David Dorward wrote:

    >>No javascript! The problem
    >>is, that I want to display contents inside the frame, so the whole area
    >>shouldn't be a link or something, because I need links inside the area

    > So you want an area to change colour when pointed at, but it isn't an active
    > area? That isn't a good idea. A colour change says "CLICK ME!".

    i should get rid of the "click-hand" then, how do i do that :)

    Jochen Fuhrmann, Oct 27, 2004
  4. sorry for that, it's not there, thanx alot

    Jochen Fuhrmann, Oct 27, 2004