mpeg

Helen

Hi there

I wonder where I can find some C codes to write AVI file to MPEG file
and write MPEG back to AVI
thanks a lot!

Mark A. Odell

(e-mail address removed) (Helen) wrote in

I wonder where I can find some C codes to write AVI file to MPEG file
and write MPEG back to AVI

I wonder why you think this is a C *language* question?
thanks a lot!

No problem.

wow

I wonder where I can find some C codes to write AVI file to MPEG file
I wonder why you think this is a C *language* question?

I wonder whether you can make an exception to the rule...

Aggro

wow said:
I wonder whether you can make an exception to the rule...

I'm not sure, but I think there are no exceptions in C. But there are
exceptions in C++, if that helps.

Joona I Palaste

I wonder whether you can make an exception to the rule...

And why should we, pray tell? What makes you think the OP's more
important than all the other newbies?

Malcolm

Joona I Palaste said:
And why should we, pray tell? What makes you think the OP's more
important than all the other newbies?
Female newbies are in short supply and should be treated chivalrously.

To find C source, try Programmer's Heaven, Snippets and (for file formats)
Wotsit.

Dan Pop

Female newbies are in short supply and should be treated chivalrously.

1. Discrimination (of any kind) is a bad thing.

2. How do you know the OP is female? If I wanted to abuse a newsgroup,
I would use a fake female identity, too. To take advantage of
people thinking like you ;-)

Dan