MS Access & ASP:NET

PWS

Apologies if this is the wrong usergroup, if someone could advise me
where my issue would be better placed to be answered I would be very
grateful.

My issue I have an ASP driven web site which uses a Access DB as it's
database. This uses queries from the Access db as data sources.

I am building a ASP.NET version of the web site which will still use
the Access DB. All the queries in the Access DB work fine as data
sources in the ASP.NET version except those that use custom functions
I have written in the Access DB.

Is this a known issue, or am I missing something. Can ASP.NET use
queries that contain customer functions? and if so what might I be
doing wrong.

Any assistance or advice appreciated.

PWS