MS/Access Create Database ?

WJ

My Asp.net form created an MS/Access Database file successfully, the name is
"TestADB", when the IE is closed, however, there is a file named
"TestADB.lbl ?" is still openned way after the web site is closed. I also
went extra mile to open the database and immediately closed it, it is still
there.
To get around, I either have to down the IIS and restart IIS to clear it and
or recbuild the solution and do a "Save all" to get rid of it.

Thanks for your help.

John