    I have made an asp page in which I have put a calendar control. Everything works fine when I see the page from systems with windows xp, but when I try to see it under windows 98 the calendar does not show.

    Can anyone figure out what can be wrong?

    Thanks!

    Marina Louki, Apr 28, 2004

  2. "Marina Louki" <> wrote:
    > Hello!

    > I have made an asp page in which I have put a calendar control.
    > Everything works fine when I see the page from systems with windows xp,
    > but when I try to see it under windows 98 the calendar does not show.

    > Can anyone figure out what can be wrong?

    Hi,

    This is a browser issue, not an ASP issue. Just because you put the control
    into an ASP page does not make it an ASP issue. You would be having the same
    problem if you put the control into an htm page. Please post to an IE group

    cc'ed and Followup-To set to
    microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.gen.discussion

    Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Apr 28, 2004