MS Design template installation problem

Nilla

Hi!

I have downloaded and installed the design templates Personal Design
and Basic from http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/asp.net/aa336613.aspx
but I cannot make them appear among other templates when choosing "New
project"

I have also installed other templates like these:
http://www.visualwebgui.com/Communi...cleType/ArticleView/articleId/45/Default.aspx
and that works, they are visible under My Templates in the New project
- wizard.

What shall I do to be able to select the MS-templates?

Thanks!

Nilla

Never mind.. the problem eas that I'm a moron.
The templates where of course located under New Web Application, not
under New Project!
Sorry.