    Microsoft Visual Studio ??!
    Thanks
    =============================
    WELCOME ###, Nov 18, 2006

  2. WELCOME  ###

    David Harmon Guest

    On Sat, 18 Nov 2006 12:09:11 +1100 in comp.lang.c++, "WELCOME ###" <> wrote,
    >Pleae can any person tells the name of Newsgroup of
    >Microsoft Visual Studio ??!

    This issue is covered in Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ. See the topic
    "[5.9] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?" It is always
    good to check the FAQ before posting. You can get the FAQ at:
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    See the welcome message posted twice per week in comp.lang.c++ under the subject "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first." or available at http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
    David Harmon, Nov 18, 2006