MsgBox in ASP.NET 2.0 / VS2005? How?

Carlos Albert

Hello everybody,

The code for msgbox I always used with ASP.NET 1.1 and VS2003 doesn't work
anymore... and when I create a class called 'msgbox.vb' it goes straigth to
designer view... strange... anybody would tell me how can I do a msgbox in
ASP.NET 2.0 and VS2005?

Tnx.

Christopher Reed

Define by what you mean as "message box"? Is this Javascript, a pop-up
windows, or a dynamically created panel on an existing page?

Carlos Albert

A javascript pop-up window