MSI Packages

I have a Solution File which has many projects which has many config files.

My current config files have my development environment details.

Each time we buld an MSI we change these settings to be the production
server details. More times these are set incorrectly as there are so many
settings in each file.

What I would like is to have a copy of the live config files in VSS or some
other location so that these are the config files taht are used when building
an MSI and not the ones in my projects that have the development environment
details. This way there are no changes required and hence no chance of a
developer inputting the wrong details.

Anyone know how I can do this or any other suggestions.

Thanks in Advance.