MSI WindowsInstaller.Installer List of products

rony_16

Hi,
I am using the following code :
WindowsInstaller.Installer i = null;
Type oType = Type.GetTypeFromProgID("WindowsInstaller.Installer");
if (oType != null)
{
i =
(WindowsInstaller.Installer)Activator.CreateInstance(oType);
}
WindowsInstaller.StringList s = i.Products;
foreach (string s1 in s)
{
WindowsInstaller.StringList sc = i.get_ComponentClients(s1);
foreach (string c in sc)
{
Console.WriteLine(i.get_ProductInfo(c, "ProductName"));

This code prints all the installed programs on my computer.
The problem is that hi skips some programs and i can't see them.
I check the add\remore program and i do see them there.

i tried to search for them by components, i couldn't find them.

Please help me with this problem .

Regards, Rony