mspx?

Guest

Please define the context of the problem.

Seems to me that it's just a custom user defined extension of file, which can be handled by a HttpHandler. using aspnetIsapi dll

Hope this help

Avnees
MCAD, MCSD.Ne

vMike

here is a snip from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/evaluation/overview/dotnet/runningondotnet.mspx

Content developers can use .NET technologies to create XML-based content
that is easily sharable between workgroups and Web sites. The Microsoft.com
Web content development team built the Windows Server 2003 product site,
using XML and XML Web services in order to showcase the .NET functionality
in Windows Server. You can identify XML-based pages on Microsoft.com by
their .mspx file extension, rather than the more common .htm, .html, or .asp
extensions used by other Microsoft.com pages. One benefit to XML-pages is
that XML templates and schemas are easier to work with when localizing Web
content for other languages. A single schema can be reused by several
international Web sites.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

It is a custom extension that MS is playing with. Basically ASPX with some
additional stuff thrown in.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!

Samuel Shum

Thanks all, I find some pages in Microsoft site have this extension, just
wondering what it is.

Samuel

Christophe Willems

This looks like a solution to one of our projects, using multiple languages
om the same webpage.

Anyone has an idea how to use this?

Dilip Krishnan

Samuel,
Its just a custom extention which has XML content. And the content
is displayed in differnet styles, fonts etc based on style sheet and
templates