msxsl:node-set with default namespace

Discussion in 'XML' started by MoonStorm, Mar 7, 2005.

  1. MoonStorm

    MoonStorm Guest

    Hi guys,

    Please solve a puzzle I am trying to figure out for some time.
    Let's say I have a fragment stored inside a variable, for instance:

    <xsl:variable name="layoutSettings">
    <module>
    <size>345</size>
    <title>whatever</title>
    </module>
    </xsl:variable>

    My standard namespaces look like this:
    <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
    xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Tra­nsform"
    xmlns:msxsl="urn:schemas-micro­soft-com:xslt">

    The node-set function behaves as expected.
    The trouble appears when I try to add a default namespace to the
    xsl:stylesheet declaration. A
    select="msxsl:node-set($layout­Settings)/module/title" will return
    nothing.

    MoonStorm, Mar 7, 2005