    read?
    Thanks,
    Dean
    Dean, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Dean

    Saravana Guest

    Hi,

    You can either get all the fields merged into one field from database
    itslef. Orelse while binding you can merge these fields into one field.
    For example,in the text property of textbox if you want to bind two fields
    into one field.

    <asp:textbox runat="server" Text='<%# container.dataitem("Name") &
    container.dataitem("address1") %>'> </asp:textbox>

    --
    Saravana
    Microsoft India Community Star,MC**

    "Dean" <> wrote in message
    > How can I stack Name, address1, address2, city, zip (which are all

    separate

    Saravana, Sep 25, 2003