Multi-app web site

Tina

I have a website where I want to display three different ASP.NET
applications. Each is a different vs.net solution with it's own web.config
file. I use a webhoster. How do I package the three different asp.net
solutions into a single web site? do I have a root directory with maybe a
default.aspx page and then three directories under that directory with each
application directory heirarchy? My Apps each use Forms Authentication and
I need to authenticate individually.

Thanks,

Brock Allen

You will need to create a separate virtual directory in IIS for each one.
Whether you place them as subdirectories under one another is up to you.