Multi-column drop down?

Dean J Garrett

Hi,

I'm new to ASP .NET and I understand the framework doesn't have a
multi-column drop-down list (combo box). Does anyone know of a good 3rd
party component I can buy to satisfy this UI requirement I have? Any advice
would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

Dean said:
I'm new to ASP .NET and I understand the framework doesn't have a
multi-column drop-down list (combo box). Does anyone know of a good 3rd
party component I can buy to satisfy this UI requirement I have? Any advice
would be appreciated.

Dean, I've not used this 3rd party control myself, but I have heard good
things about it:

EasyListBox
http://easylistbox.com/

There's a demo of multi-column support at:
http://easylistbox.com/demoColumns.aspx

One caveat: this only works with IE, I believe, not Mozilla/FireFox/etc.

--

Scott Mitchell
(e-mail address removed)

Dean J Garrett

The price is certainly right, but it only allows 3 columns, and we need
4,5,or 6 etc. (not sure why they'd limit it to only 3).

Anybody else out there have a recommendation??

THanks!!