    (virtual directories? ... )

    Thank you very much!

    Mike

    Mike Gleason jr Couturier, Mar 28, 2008

  2. Mike Gleason jr Couturier

    bruce barker Guest

    google .net url rewriting. pick the method you like.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Mar 28, 2008

  3. URL Rewriting is one option (mapping the french name to the English page).
    You use an HTTP handler to do this:

    MVC also provides another option, although the MVC Framework is not gold
    code yet. It does contain a Go Live license on the current download (MIX
    2008). You will generally want to download both the ASP.NET Extensions and
    the MVC Framework:

    Extensions: http://tinyurl.com/2glz42
    MVC Framework: http://tinyurl.com/2breds

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Mar 28, 2008
  4. "Mike Gleason jr Couturier" <> a écrit dans le message
    de news: ...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm a little bit familiar with site cultures and ressources with .NET 2.0.
    > However, I'm wondering how this following scenario could be achieved:
    >
    > My site supports 2 cultures (fr, en). The site's physical structure is in
    > english. But to be more search engine friendly, when the site is displayed
    > in french, the directory structure ideally must be in french (not
    > http://test.com/friend/delete.aspx but http://test.com/ami/effacer.aspx).
    > Is there a technique to achieve this without duplicating the entire site?
    > (virtual directories? ... )
    >
    > Thank you very much!
    >
    > Mike

    Thanks to both of you..

    I think I'll go with the URL rewrite method!

    Mike

    Mike Gleason jr Couturier, Mar 28, 2008