    Does ASP have anything like that?

    WBR
    Sonnich
    jodleren, Dec 9, 2009

  2. jodleren

    Bob Barrows Guest

    jodleren wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have 3 arrays, which I'd like to sort - say ('cat, dog), (red,
    > green)
    > In PHP it is array_multisort
    >
    > Does ASP have anything like that?

    A more relevant question is: does vbscript or jscript have anything like
    that? Remember, ASP is not a language: it is a "platform" which supports
    several scriptiing languages.

    The answer:
    vbscript has nothing like that. Googling "vbscript sort array" will bring up
    several solutions, including using an ad hoc recordset object.

    jscript arrays do have a sort method builtin, so you might want to
    investigate using that (google it) - remember, you can use jscript in
    server-side code.

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
    "NO SPAM"