multicol & colspan in XML

Vinko Njabas

Hello, I'm a beginner in xml and have a few questions:

1. I have two tables that I made in an xml document and i would like to
place them one next another insted of one under the other, I saw a HTML tag
that would help called MULTICOL, so I'm wondering if XML has something like
that?

2. In one of the tables in one row I have 2 columns and in the next row I
have 7 columns, there is also a HTML tag for that called COLSPAN witch
stretches the second column in the first row thru 7 columns! How do I do
that in XML?

Thank you very much for any help, and I hope you understood me ;)