    Text

    How can I send a multipart/alternative format message ?

    (where both an html and text version are contained)

    c# newbie, Nov 19, 2003

  2. c# newbie

    Bill Priess Guest

    I don't think it is possible without writing a class that derives from the
    MailMessage class and write in that functionality yourself.

    Or, you could just send two messages, one for HTML, one for text... ;)

    HTH,
    Bill P.

    Bill Priess, Nov 19, 2003

  3. c# newbie

    c# newbie Guest

    I found an article with a class that doesn't use smtp or MailMessage but
    offers multipart

    I am trying right now to see if I can get it to work and then maybe switch
    to that.

    I think extending the MailMessage class would be a more elegant solution,
    but I am not sure how to go about that.

    c# newbie, Nov 19, 2003
  4. c# newbie

    Bill Guest