Multiple checks on submit

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by John Devlon, Apr 16, 2008.

  1. John Devlon

    John Devlon Guest

    Hi,

    Could somebody please help me ?

    I,ve created a form which contains ...
    - a list of radio buttons
    - a couple of textfields
    - a create user template

    I would like to the delete the "create user" button and add a new button
    which...
    - have the same functionality as the "create user" button which checks the
    username etc...
    - stores the other fields in an other database
    - does some small tasks...(some calculations etc)

    Does anyone have some great advice how to approach this ?

    Thanx

    John

    John Devlon, Apr 16, 2008