multiple colors in a single ProgressBar

amit phalgune

Hi
My request might sound wierd, but I want to display multiple colors in
the same JprogressBar ( or rather a ProgressBar)
For example : There is a Progressbar which shows 50 % complete with
blue color and on the same progressbar, I want to show 20 % complete (
some other activity which is 20 % complete) by a yellow color.
So at the same time, I need to see the 50 % blue and the 20 % yellow,
with the first 20 % of the blue bar overwritten with the 20 % yellow
bar..

How can I do this? Is there any way I can do this using the
JProgressBar object in java, instead of I having to write the whole
code myself ( again). Is any one will to share their code, which they
gave previously written..
Thanks

Andrew Thompson

"amit phalgune" ...
Hi
My request might sound wierd,

It _is_ wierd. Some guy just posted the
_exact_ same question over at c.l.j.gui.

No, wait.. that was _you_!

Do not multi-post amit, if you do not like
my answer over on c.l.j.gui, argue it there.

amit phalgune

Hi Andrew,
Sorry abt the re-posting of the message. I thought I will reach a
wider audience, Infact I posted at both the groups at the same time.
so I didn't have ur reply before I posted to the otehr group, but from
now on I will post to only one group. I just wanted a wider audience
to know abt my problem and in turn get more help..
Amit

nos

amit phalgune said:
Hi Andrew,
Sorry abt the re-posting of the message. I thought I will reach a
wider audience, Infact I posted at both the groups at the same time.
so I didn't have ur reply before I posted to the otehr group, but from
now on I will post to only one group. I just wanted a wider audience
to know abt my problem and in turn get more help..
Amit
so did you get good help from alt.sex?