    code myself ( again). Is any one will to share their code, which they
    gave previously written..
    Thanks
    amit phalgune, Feb 3, 2004

  2. "amit phalgune" ...
    > Hi
    > My request might sound wierd,

    It _is_ wierd. Some guy just posted the
    _exact_ same question over at c.l.j.gui.

    No, wait.. that was _you_!

    Do not multi-post amit, if you do not like
    my answer over on c.l.j.gui, argue it there.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson, Feb 3, 2004

  3. Hi Andrew,
    Sorry abt the re-posting of the message. I thought I will reach a
    wider audience, Infact I posted at both the groups at the same time.
    so I didn't have ur reply before I posted to the otehr group, but from
    now on I will post to only one group. I just wanted a wider audience
    to know abt my problem and in turn get more help..
    Amit

    amit phalgune, Feb 3, 2004
  4. amit phalgune

    nos Guest

    "amit phalgune" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Andrew,
    > Sorry abt the re-posting of the message. I thought I will reach a
    > wider audience, Infact I posted at both the groups at the same time.
    > so I didn't have ur reply before I posted to the otehr group, but from
    > now on I will post to only one group. I just wanted a wider audience
    > to know abt my problem and in turn get more help..
    > Amit

    so did you get good help from alt.sex?
    nos, Feb 4, 2004