    download all files in that directory by itself. I have a very funny feeling
    this cannot be accomplished without something like an active x control, but
    hopefully I am wrong. Any ideas? Thanks for your help
    Shawn H. Mesiatowsky, May 5, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bGF0aGEgdmFsbGluYXlhZ2Ft?=, May 5, 2005

  3. Shawn H. Mesiatowsky

    Bruce Barker Guest

    this tools allow managing dir on the web server, not uploading one.

    you will need to use an active/x control to implement this functionality.
    you coulld look at the .net smart client support.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    "latha vallinayagam" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    Bruce Barker, May 5, 2005
  4. HI, Bruce:
    I am also interested in the topic and the .net smart client support that you
    mentioned. Could you post the link to the .net smart client support ?

    Thank you

    David

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2aWQ=?=, May 5, 2005
  5. You're correct that you'll need an ActiveX control (or a thick client of
    some other kind) because this can't be done with standard HTML and browser
    scripting.

    Here are some 3rd party options that may help you out:
    http://fileup.softartisans.com/fileup-231.aspx
    http://fileup.softartisans.com/fileup-131.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Shawn H. Mesiatowsky" <smesiatowsky@_no_spam_perfectfit-ind.com> wrote in
    message news:...

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 5, 2005
  6. I've not tried the code in the this article, but the author appears to have
    a source code based solution.

    http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/multiuploads.asp

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    ASP.NET MVP
    Microsoft Regional Director

    John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\), May 5, 2005