multiple file

yomnafouad

hi
i was search on download multiple file at the same time and the answer
i got is to zip these files my Question is :Is there sny way to unzip
these file on client machine?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

hi
i was search on download multiple file at the same time and the answer
i got is to zip these files my Question is :Is there sny way to unzip
these file on client machine?

Anything that occurs on the client machine is outside of the scope of asp
(which is a server-side technology), so client-side questions should be
posted to a client-side scripting newsgroup such as .scripting.jscript.

In this case, unzipping will require a component such as Winzip or any of
the myriad shareware components you can find via google. The component will
need to be installed on the client and the security zone will need to be set
on the client to enable the use of the unziping component.

It would be far simpler to inform the user that he will need to unzip the
downloaded files

HTH,
Bob Barrows