    I cannot run any sample founded by google :/

    Regards
    Marek
    Marek Zegarek, Feb 13, 2009

  2. Marek Zegarek

    Anil TG Guest

    Is your requirement is Multiple file upload?.Asynchronous Multiple file
    upload is possible using the flajaxian FileUploader control,which is Actually
    a contained .NET assembly which uses Adobe Flash and Ajax to upload files
    with no page postbacks.Detailed information is given in this website.

    www.flajaxian.com

    Regards
    Anil TG

    Anil TG, Feb 14, 2009