Reaction score
0
Hello.

I have this problem.

My application looks like this.

root/
root/mobile
root/secure

I have a web.config file in all directorys
My problem is that depending on witch folder you try to access you will get redirected to diffrent login pages..

For example. If you try to access a site in root/mobile and dont have access you will be send to root/login_mobile.aspx

and if you try to access root/secure you will be redirected to root/login.aspx

I have tried with using two
<authentication mode="Forms">
<forms loginUrl="default.aspx"/>
</authentication>