Multiple onload events in the bidy tag

Evertjan.

Michael Landberg wrote on 22 jun 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:
is it possible to load multiple onload events in the body tag?

onload events are not "loaded" themselves.

Michael Landberg

Michael Landberg wrote on 22 jun 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:

onload events are not "loaded" themselves.

Hi

Yes, excuse me for not making myself clear. I meant ofcourse calling
multiple functions from the body event.
But thank you for the answer.

ed

A better way would be to attach an event to the body, and then simply
call one function:

function onLoadFunction () {
actionOne();

ed

You could also just attach a function to onload that calls two or more
actions:

function onLoadFunction() {
actionOne();
actionTwo();

Evertjan.

ed wrote on 22 jun 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:
[Please do not toppost on usenet]
You could also just attach a function to onload that calls two or more
actions:

function onLoadFunction() {
actionOne();
actionTwo();
.
.
.
actionOneHundred();
}

Indeed you could, but should the OP?
Keeps more JS out of the HTML which is cleaner.

An argument, be it a subjective one, not really related to the OQ.
You should also think

You could, should the OP?
about attaching the events from inside the JS. You can use the code
here:

http://therealcrisp.xs4all.nl/upload/addEvent_dean.html

No, I don't think that is up to the OP's level.

Evertjan.

ed wrote on 22 jun 2007 in comp.lang.javascript:

[please do not quote signatures]

[Please do not toppost on usenet]
A better way would be to attach an event to the body, and then simply
call one function:

function onLoadFunction () {
actionOne();

Why would that be a "better" way?