Multiple operator overloading

Niklas Holsti

Stuart said:
I didn't know that. Well, one more point for Ada. Though I'm a
professional C++ programmer I'm still amazed about the ingenuity of
the Ada compiler.

I am in awe of the C++ compilers (and programmers) who understand all
the implicit type conversions.
It's a pity that it only caught on in niche business.

There's still time :) Also, the GNU compilers let you mix Ada and C++.
I have heard it is even possible to make an Ada class (tagged record
type, in Ada terms) inherit from a C++ class and vice versa, although I
haven't tried it myself.