multiple pages using the same code behind page

WebBuilder451

I will be generating multiple pages for an affiliate program. Thesee pages
are identical except for minor cosmetic items. The afiliates need to feel
like each page is made specificly for them. I was planning on using the exact
same code behind page for each aspx page. Are there any issues that i should
be aware of?

I don't think there will be problems?

--
(i''ll be asking a lot of these, but I find C# totally way cooler than vb
and there''s no go''n back!!!)

kes

Göran Andersson

WebBuilder451 said:
I will be generating multiple pages for an affiliate program. Thesee pages
are identical except for minor cosmetic items. The afiliates need to feel
like each page is made specificly for them. I was planning on using the exact
same code behind page for each aspx page. Are there any issues that i should
be aware of?

I don't think there will be problems?

No problems. I have done that myself a few times. Just edit the @Page
directive to use any class you like.

The class for a page can be placed anywhere you want. It only has to
inherit the System.Web.UI.Page class to work.

clintonG

Actually, what you want to do is implement the 2.0 Membership, Roles and
Profiles and use the LoginView control which supports templates that are
used to customize the display of content for those assigned to a role. i.e.
AffiliateLevel1, AffiliateLevel2 and better yet show or not show content
based on a role and even a particular user right down to the paragraph or a
word in a sentence if wanted.

I have my current roles set up as Visitor(s) for anonymous visitors,
Guest(s) for those that register and Member(s) for those that registered and
pay for commercial services. I can now scale the roles for affiliates such
as MemberSilver, MemberGold, MemberPlatinum and nobody sees anything not
pertinent to their role.