    and there''s no go''n back!!!)
    thanks (as always)

    kes

    WebBuilder451, Jun 26, 2008

  2. WebBuilder451 wrote:
    > I will be generating multiple pages for an affiliate program. Thesee pages
    > are identical except for minor cosmetic items. The afiliates need to feel
    > like each page is made specificly for them. I was planning on using the exact
    > same code behind page for each aspx page. Are there any issues that i should
    > be aware of?
    >
    > I don't think there will be problems?

    No problems. I have done that myself a few times. Just edit the @Page
    directive to use any class you like.

    The class for a page can be placed anywhere you want. It only has to
    inherit the System.Web.UI.Page class to work.

    --
    Göran Andersson
    _____

    Göran Andersson, Jun 27, 2008

  3. WebBuilder451

    clintonG Guest

    Actually, what you want to do is implement the 2.0 Membership, Roles and
    Profiles and use the LoginView control which supports templates that are
    used to customize the display of content for those assigned to a role. i.e.
    AffiliateLevel1, AffiliateLevel2 and better yet show or not show content
    based on a role and even a particular user right down to the paragraph or a
    word in a sentence if wanted.

    I have my current roles set up as Visitor(s) for anonymous visitors,
    Guest(s) for those that register and Member(s) for those that registered and
    pay for commercial services. I can now scale the roles for affiliates such
    as MemberSilver, MemberGold, MemberPlatinum and nobody sees anything not
    pertinent to their role.

    clintonG, Jun 27, 2008