    I think i have tried every way of combining them and have googled every word
    i thought that lead me to a solution. Can anybody help. TIA

    akjtr
    =?Utf-8?B?QUtKVFI=?=, Dec 21, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QUtKVFI=?=

    Karl Seguin Guest

    Not sure, but try adding a GO statement after each one. Also, why not just
    create 1 stored procedure which calls all other stored procedure and have
    your DA call that?

    create procedure BuildingDetails AS

    us_wp_BuildingAmeni...
    Go
    Us.wp_building

    Also, consider making use of SqlCommands with your dataadapters..

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    "AKJTR" <> wrote in message
    > i'm trying to save on calls back to the db by combining stored procs in

    one

    Karl Seguin, Dec 21, 2004