Multiple stored procs for dataadapter

Guest

i'm trying to save on calls back to the db by combining stored procs in one
dataadapter. I know they work alone but when i combine the i get an error

" Could not find stored procedure
'usp_wp_BuildingAmenities;usp_wp_BuildingPrimaryDetails'

for this line

Dim mydataadapter8 As New SqlDataAdapter("usp_wp_BuildingAmenities;" +
"usp_wp_BuildingPrimaryDetails;", dbconn)

I think i have tried every way of combining them and have googled every word
i thought that lead me to a solution. Can anybody help. TIA

akjtr

Karl Seguin

Not sure, but try adding a GO statement after each one. Also, why not just
create 1 stored procedure which calls all other stored procedure and have
your DA call that?

create procedure BuildingDetails AS

us_wp_BuildingAmeni...
Go
Us.wp_building

Also, consider making use of SqlCommands with your dataadapters..

Karl