    Does another parameter exist to put a label on the submit button for
    example (No Action) instead of the noActionTaken??

    Thanks

    jvgoogle, Apr 29, 2004

  2. jvgoogle

    Roedy Green Guest

    On 29 Apr 2004 07:19:53 -0700, (jvgoogle) wrote
    or quoted :

    >. <html:submit property="method" value="noActionTaken">

    I don't yet speak tags, but in HTML see
    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/htmlcheat.html#FORMS

    <input type="submit" value="Send">
    <input type="reset">

    The submit button will be labelled with the word "Send".

    I have not tried this, for internationalisation, I would expect a
    name="Send" value="Sendu" would display "Sendu" and send "Send" back
    to the server or the reverse. Or perhaps the word "submit". You will
    have to experiment. See
    http://mindprod.com/products.html#ECHO for a simple echo server to
    perform experiments with.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Apr 29, 2004

  3. jvgoogle

    Roedy Green Guest

    just did an experiment using the echoserver.

    <input type="submit" name="sendu" value="Send" >

    displays a button marked Send.

    when you click, it append the following to the message it sends to the
    server:

    &sendu=Send

    The theory here is your code works in Esperanto (sendu) with English
    internationalisation (Send).

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Apr 29, 2004