multiple threads in java applets

rockwell

Hi groups i am working on multiple threads in java applets,what i have
to do is
1) for the first click of mouse a string say "string 1" is to be
displayed at the mouse click location and should move from left ro
right.
2) at the second click an other string say "string 2" is to be
displayed at the mouse click and it should also move from left to
right.

I am able to make get the first string moving by creating a thread,but
at the same time for the second click i am unable to create an other
thread which runs with the first thread.My main aim is to move both
the strings after 2 clicks.

Can any one give me an idea how to do it,

Thanks in advance,
Bye.

Andrew Thompson

Hi groups i am working on multiple threads in java applets,

Do it in an application first..
...what i have to do is

Homework, ehhh?

(snip)
I am able to make get the first string moving by creating a thread,

What.. Where's your code?

Why? said:
..My main aim is to move both
the strings after 2 clicks.

Can any one give me an idea how to do it,

a) Supply broken code..
<http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce.jsp>