multiprocessing: Queue.get_nowait() never returns data

redbaron

I stuck in new multiprocessing module (ex. processing). I dont'
understand why queue.get_nowait() never returns data, but always
raises Empty, even if it is guaranteed that queue is not empty.

I've created small test case, here it is: http://pastebin.ca/1227666

Hope someone could explain why I'm wrong.It designed for 2.6 with
multiprocessing module,but it's trivial to convert it to processing
module for 2.5, just replace multiprocessing with "processing" and
"freeze_support" with "freezeSupport"