music

Luc

I am using elevator music on our site in an embed tag. But as soon as the
music file ends it start over again. The idea would be to start another
elevator music song and not the same. How is this done guys?

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Luc said:
I am using elevator music on our site in an embed tag. But as soon as
the music file ends it start over again. The idea would be to start
another elevator music song and not the same. How is this done guys?

Learn to read Usenet posts first.

Travis Newbury

David Dorward said:
Are you going to ask this question every 13 hours until the end
of time?

LOL! It's replys like this that make reading this group so much fun.
Every now and then I read something that makes me burst out laughing.

Very nice David.

dorayme

From: David Dorward said:
Are you going to ask this question every 13 hours until the end of time?

You see, it is not because it is for some special and
interesting thing that Luc wants to embed some music, it is
because he has to, he is wired this way...

dorayme