must parser expands character entities?

rw

I convert document by sax. If i have character entities (>) in attributes in my start element chandler parser return translated entities (> to >).
Can i prevent this? i dont found any feature in http://xml.org/sax/features/ described in standard.

Kenneth Stephen

rw said:
I convert document by sax. If i have character entities (>) in
attributes in my start element chandler parser return translated
entities (> to >).
Can i prevent this? i dont found any feature in
http://xml.org/sax/features/ described in standard.
Hi,

I doubt that there is anything in the parser you can configure to get
what you need. You will need to encode your data as > in the
attribute, where you currently have > .

Regards,
Kenneth