Mutliple thread access to object method

Crouchez

Can multiple threads access the same object public void method
simultaneously? Or does the method need to return for each thread? I guess
not because that's what public synchronized void is for?

Manish Pandit

Can multiple threads access the same object public void method
simultaneously? Or does the method need to return for each thread? I guess
not because that's what public synchronized void is for?

Your guess is right - they can access the method concurrently, unless
it is synchronized.

-cheers,
Manish