MVC Model Question

BJ

First let me state I do have VS2008 installed, but have not had the
time to play it at all. I have had time to read Scott Guthrie part 1
article on MVC.

<<<http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2007/11/13/asp-net-mvc-
framework-part-1.aspx>>>

I really liked the way he explained MVC and the example he used made
it easy to see what he was discussing. I (he) missed the link between
the database model and the Data Context class.

Is the assumption that if the name of my database model is
Northwind.dbml then the Data Context class will be
NorthwindDataContext.cs? Or is there preprocessor somewhere that makes
that link?

TIA

-B

BJ

Never mind. Scott has another article on Linq that states ...

"Selecting the "LINQ to SQL" item will launch the LINQ to SQL
designer, and allow you to model classes that represent a relational
database. It will also create a strongly-typed "DataContext" class
that will have properties that represent each Table we modeled within
the database, as well as methods for each Stored Procedure we
modeled."

-BJ