My Namespace in web Project

Carl Wright

Hi

I've been using the new My namespace in a class library which has
resulted in the following application settings being created in the
app.config file :

<applicationSettings>

<My.MySettings>

<setting name="SiteName" serializeAs="String">

<value>Our Site Name</value>

</setting>

</My.MySettings>

</applicationSettings>

and I can retrieve this value through My.MySettings.SiteName.

My question is, I would also like to use these values from my Web
project which has a reference to this Class Library however I don't seem
to have access to My.Mysettings from the project... Is there something I
am doing wrong or am I using this namespace incorrectly? Any pointers
would be appreciated.

Thanks
Carl