My project is being outsourced.....

richardsosborn

I thought the market here in Washington DC was coming back after five
long years.
I left government contracting and interviewed around for a few weeks.
After five offers
I settled on one company that looked promising. A commercial business
that had been
around for five years.

I started today and the CIO made one announcment amidst giving a
background on the company. In efforts for more profitability, they
would be offshoring development should
sales "sky rocket".

It's a small e-commerce company based on a niche' in pharma. There's
currently three J2EE
staff including the technical lead. How worried should I be? And is
this the wave of commercial things to come? Or when I finally finish
my belated BA degree next spring, could I continue in the business
sector?

TrimKetoBoost