    where can i find SOAP API documentaion (how to use the APIs)?

    thanks for all answers.

    Liza

    Liza, Aug 8, 2003

  2. Liza

    John Bokma Guest

    Yes. Servlets, for example (see http://apache.org/ under Jakarta)

    > can a web page be created using XML?

    Yes. I am in the process of going to do that. And I am not the first
    ;-). Have a look at Xalan for example, or read about XSLT.

    > can a webscripts generate SOAP messages directly? if so, how?

    SOAP can be done with Perl for example or PHP:
    http://pear.php.net/package-info.php?pacid=87

    http://ws.apache.org/

    > where can i find SOAP API documentaion (how to use the APIs)?

    http://ws.apache.org/soap/docs/index.html

    I think that apache.org has most of the answers to your questions or
    good pointers.

    Final tip: Use Google as a research tool, for example:

    http://www.google.com/search?q=creating web page XML

    or better:

    http://www.google.com/search?q=generating HTML from XML

    John