MySQL DB Error

manny

Hi,

When I buil the MySQLDB mod I get the following error:

[root@BOX MySQL-python-1.2.2]# â_mysql.c:2420: error:
â_mysql_ResultObjectâ has no member named âconverter
-bash: â_mysql.c:2420:: command not found
[root@BOX MySQL-python-1.2.2]# â_mysql.c:2420: error: initializer
element is not constant
-bash: â_mysql.c:2420:: command not found
[root@BOX MySQL-python-1.2.2]# _mysql.c:2420: error: (near
initialization for â_mysql_ResultObject_memberlist[0].offsetâ
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('
[root@BOX MySQL-python-1.2.2]# )_mysql.c: In function
â_mysql_ConnectionObject_getattrâ
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `)'
[root@BOX MySQL-python-1.2.2]# :_mysql.c:2442: error:
â_mysql_ConnectionObjectâ has no member named âopen
-bash: :_mysql.c:2442:: command not found
[root@BOX MySQL-python-1.2.2]# âerror: command 'gcc' failed with exit
status 1

I am running CentOS and Python 2.5.4

Any well would be appreciated.